Thursday, November 22, 2007

Not Your Typical Thanksgiving


Above you will find your not so typical Thanksgiving plate. While there is turkey in the middle that is all that I would normally find on my plate for Turkey Day.

Items on the plate:

Turkey
Chilled Octopus Salad
Warm Pasta with scallops, shrimp, oysters, etc.
Ahi Poke
Purple Potatoes
Sweet and Sour Pork
Pork and Peppers and Onions

BTW this was my second plate. On the first I did have some mashed potatoes, stuffing, and sweet potatoes for the traditional items but also had:

Kim Chi
Seaweed Salad
King Crab Legs

1 comment:

Shorey said...

I imagine the actual Pilgrims ate more seafood than we traditionally eat for Thanksgiving. Looks yummy, but I think I've developed a tapeworm or something cause I've been eating almost non-stop for 48 hours. Everything looks good!