Monday, November 19, 2007

I got two tickets to paradise

Aloha,

Carri and I arrived in Maui on Friday 11/16 at approximately 4:30 local time (HST is 4 hours behind CST) and headed for the Costco to get supplies for the week. After getting into the condo we had dinner of Ahi Poke and Udon soup. Very delicious. We also had some fantastic island inspired drinks. After the dinner and drinks it was hard to stay up until 10 PM, which was our goal to try to get somewhat accustomed to the time difference.

This is the view from our condo...

I wanted to post more but blogger is giving me errors and the stories are not as good without the pics. I will try again later. Mahalo.

3 comments:

MW said...

Have you drank a Lava Flow yet?
with an extra shot of 151 floater for $1!!

that's the way to do it!!!

Steamer's Vent said...

how did you get so spoiled? Love you guys. Dad

Shorey said...

VERY nice. I'm only mildly jealous.