Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been a long time

There was a time that I really enjoyed blogging it was a way to get some thoughts out there, keep friends updated on my life, etc. but for some reason I let life get in the way of keeping the world updated. Well hopefully for 2009 that will all change and I will go back to chronicling snippets of my life.

Here are some random musings to get me started.

- I really love Austin weather, even though it is absolutely crazy. A few days of 70s/80s this week and also a few 50s, gotta love it.

- Out of all my athletic endeavors cycling is clearly my favorite. This year I am completely focusing on it and actually trying to train properly. Hopefully it will all work out.

- Fail to plan, plan to fail: My new favorite saying.

- Funemployment is still fun. Let's see if I say the same thing if it is prolonged.

- I do not miss running but I do miss my running group.

Not much else for now, but I think this was a good start.

Enjoy the ride.

No comments: