Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Great Time, but...

This past weekend I went to Las Vegas with my brother and Dad for a boy's weekend. We all had a great time and Dad and Ryan put a beating on the tables and took home tons of cashola. I on the other hand decide to leave a few dollars there for next time. This was our first real boys trip in a couple years and we all had an excellent time, even though one dealer wondered if my Dad was Ryan's grandfather. Needless to say she did not get any tips.

And now for the but...I am glad to be home. As much as I like traveling it sometimes wears me out. And three trips, one to Dallas, one to Baltimore, and one to Vegas in less than three weeks has really taken it out of me. Thankfully the next trip is not until the end of March.

I only hope it will be as fun as this past weekend's Vegas excursion.

2 comments:

RHS said...

The boys trip was a great time for sure, and needs to be much more common than it has been. Sorry you were the one who got picked to help pay the power bill at Harrah's this year!

Shorey said...

Ah, yes...the wear & tear of travel. I'm sure you (and Carri) are glad you'll be around for awhile.