Friday, August 31, 2007

Are you ready for some football?

I certainly am. Last night kicked off the start of the college football season with a slew of games. And in a few hours I am gonna board a plane headed for Atlanta for this weekend's OSU vs Georgia football game. But as much as I like college football, I am in love with the NFL. I cannot wait until next Thursday for the Colts vs the Saints. Add to that I just completed my second of three fantasy football drafts and you can consider me a junkie.

Fantasy football has completely changed the way I watch NFL games and also changed my allegiance from the college game to the pros. Since I have been playing fantasy about 10 years now I know so much more about the NFL, its teams, its players, etc. Sadly I can probably name at least 3-5 players off each NFL team, but barely know any players from my alma mater, OSU.

No comments: