Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's About Time

Well it has been a while since I have blogged, maybe it was too much booze, fajitas, and pizza over Memorial Day weekend that has my mind and fingers lazy. So here is a brief recap since the last blog....

Saturday I did my first brick workout with Team Affliction: a nice 2 mile warm up run, then a 16 mile ride, followed by another 2 miles of running. The second run was not as hard as I expected but I was still wiped out after finishing. Luckily I was able to ride home before the really heavy rain began to fall.

Sunday and Monday nothing but poor food choices, mucho cervesas, and household chores.

Tuesday was running of the Henges which are the evil cousin of the Marshes. Nothing like doing these in about 1 million percent humidity. Is that even possible? Not sure if it is or not but that is what it felt like.

Wednesday 20 mile ride.

Now you are caught up, get back to work.

1 comment:

Shorey said...

I'm finding that beer after our workouts with Panther really help. Although, I think I'm gaining weight. Good job out there!