Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bedside Reading

I have recently noticed that many of my friends have what they are currently reading on their blogs so I decided I would collect all the books and magazines I have stacked next to my bed and give you a little insight into what I am reading (or what I have been too lazy to put back in the bookshelf).

Books:
Golden Buddha by Clive Cussler - finished needs to go in the bookshelf
The Collectors by David Baldacci - finished needs to go in the bookshelf
So You Want to Live in Hawaii by Toni Polancy - a reoccurring dream that still alludes us
The Great Influenza by John M. Barry - still trying to get into this so it will continue to live bedside
Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner - read once about to read again
Next by Michael Crichton - finished needs to go in the bookshelf
Paranoia by Joseph Finder - finished needs to go in the bookshelf

Magazines:
Men's Journal (Nov 2007) - Heading to the recycling bin
Men's Journal (Dec 2008) - Heading to the recycling bin
Money (Oct 2007) - A few good articles I have not read yet, so it stays
Money (Jan 2007) - Heading to the recycling bin
Budget Travel (Oct 2007) - Heading to the recycling bin
Outside (Nov 2007) - Heading to the recycling bin
Bicycling (Mar 2008) - A few good articles I have not read yet, so it stays

Newspaper:
Completed crossword puzzle from 12.10.07 - Heading to the recycling bin

And thats it. Too bad I have to blog about it to get off my lazy butt and either put the completed books in the bookshelf or recycle the magazines. Oh well whatever it takes I guess.

3 comments:

Kris said...

At least you finish books. I start them and then my ADD kicks in and I never finish them, but I leave them by the bed because I feel bad about putting them up before I'm done reading them. I think I'm up to 24 books, three magazines and a crossword.

Shorey said...

There has only been one book I can think of that I just flat out decided to not finish. I'm contemplating adding a second to that list, as it has been next to my bed for over a year. I just find the storyline very depressing. I like knowing what everyone else reads.

KP said...

Wait! You finished the 12-10-07 crossword puzzle? What the hell was #12 Down?!